Teka-teki bahasa Inggris atau disebut juga riddles adalah salah satu permainan tebak-tebakan dalam bahasa Inggris yang efektif digunakan untuk pembelajaran.
Teka-Teki Dalam Bahasa Inggris
Berikut ini beberapa teki-teki bahasa Inggris yang cukup bagus untuk proses pembelajaran bahasa Inggris di lingkungan formal maupun non formal. Contoh Teka-teki bahasa Inggris :
1. I do not have a husband but I have children. I am a mother of four children. I am a part of your body.
2. What has a neck, but no head?
3. What do tigers have that no other animals have?
4. Which room has no doors, no windows?
5. What has teeth but can’t bite?
6. They travel all over the world but end up in the corner, what are they?
7. What’s black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you’re all through with it?
8. I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be
9. Two in a corner, 1 in a room, 0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I?
The letter r.
10. The more you take, the more you leave behind.
11. I have a mouth on my head and eat everything. What am I?
12. I live above a star but never burn. I have 11 neighbors but they never turn. My initials are p, q, r and sometimes s. What am I?
Number 7 on a phone keypad
13. If it takes one minute to boil one egg, how long it takes to boil ten eggs?
One minute. Boil only once.
14. Whichever is the greater, 75% of 57 or 57% of 75?
15. A basket contains 5 apples. Do you know how to divide them among 5 kids so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?
4 kids get an apple (one apple for each one of them) and the fifth kid gets an apple with the basket still containing the apple.
16. Please list 3 numbers that when added up and multiplied, the result is still the same!
1, 2, 3 => 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 x 2 x 3
17. One day, a large ship anchored in the harbor. The ship was 30 m high. And heavy rain fell that day. It turns on every hour, half a meter of water increases. The question is, How long is it going to sink the ship?
The ship will not sink, because once of sea water increased, the ship will also be lifted up.
18. An electric train slid with high speed towards the west. Train speed is 80 km / hour. From the north wind blows fast enough at 30 km / h. The question is, which way the train is blown fumes?
Electric trains do not fumes.
19. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
20. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
21. What comes down but never goes up?
22. What is always coming but never arrives?
23. Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?
24. Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
25. How do you make the number one disappear?
Add the letter G and it’s “GONE”
26. What is something you will never see again?
27. Which vehicle is spelled the same forwards and backwards?
28. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
18 letters! 3 in “the”, 7 in “English”, and 8 in “alphabet”
29. What word begins with “e”, ends with “e”, and has one letter?
30. What is the end of everything?
The letter “g”.
Nah, itulah Teka-teki bahasa Inggris yang telah penulis kumpulkan dari berbagai seri pembelajaran. Semoga bermanfaat.
Artikel Terkait :
- GERUND (Kata Kerja yang Dibendakan)
- Belajar TOEFL - Panduan Lengkap TOEFL
- Kata Penghubung (Conjunction) dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Parts of Speech Kelas Kata Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Adjective (kata sifat) dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Rumus Tenses Bahasa Inggris Lengkap
- Cara Mudah Belajar Bahasa Inggris
- Question Tag (Pertanyaan Penegas)
- Rumus Simple Present Tense